Plug catchers support well cleanup by filtering isolation plug remnants and fragments of casing, cement, and loose rock in the area of the perforations. Catchers feature a single barrel with bypass or dual barrels (for continuous filtration during blow down activities. Our 10,000- to 15,000-psi working pressure catchers remove large solid debris immediately after the fracturing stack.
- Single-barrel with bypass or dual-barrel with bypass
- 10,000- to 15,000-psi working pressure
- Sweet or sour service rated
- Plug valve or gate valve based design
- Hydraulically controlled dumping option available